Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 42 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved - Fidelity

Very nice CC... your new born baby Smiley Wink... I am very happy for you !!! Congrats

Message 43 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Very nice CC... your new born baby Smiley Wink... I am very happy for you !!! Congrats

Thanks Mia!  Said I would be posting it.. Just had to wait for it to show up.. Nothing like your grown up child of a CL with them lol Smiley Happy.. Its a start though!

Message 44 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Mia!  Said I would be posting it.. Just had to wait for it to show up.. Nothing like your grown up child of a CL with them lol Smiley Happy.. Its a start though!

This is just a beginning of great things coming your way... this is like a baby steps Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 61
12njoy
Super Contributor

Congrats CC

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 46 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Have my eye on this card as well. Don't currently any accounts with Fidelity...not sure if it matters or not.
Message 47 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Have my eye on this card as well. Don't currently any accounts with Fidelity...not sure if it matters or not.

Thanks.. Don't need a relationship with fidelity, whether it helps or not on approvals who knows..  I think you would be good with your scores for card and cards in your signature though! 

Message 48 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats CC.  Well done.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 49 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! Have my eye on this card as well. Don't currently any accounts with Fidelity...not sure if it matters or n

Thanks.. Don't need a relationship with fidelity, whether it helps or not on approvals who knows..  I think you would be good with your scores for card and cards in your signature though! 

Good to know thanks! 

Message 50 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.