cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Home depot CC

tag
freedom08

Approved Home depot CC

Just dropping in to do a quick post.  Applied for a home depot consumer credit card on yesterday.  Was approved but initially for only $601.  Who can do anything with that at home depot? LOL.   So using the back door number gained from being a member of myfico and reading the very helpful posts I called Home depot and let them know I was just approved for a card and for only $601.  They removed an initial credit limit freeze .  They asked how much I felt I needed.  I told them $3500.  They asked a couple of questions and bang i went from $601 - $3500 just like that.   Thanks to all who input on the forum.   The information shared really does work👍😁😎

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Home depot CC

Congratulations on your new account and your CLI. If the approval for CLI was that fast, you probably left money on the table. The same thing happened to me and I was hesitant to call back, but after reading advice here on the boards, I did ask and received a much larger CL. 

I financed my new roof on the card. Twenty-four months no interest. A great deal. Enjoy your new card!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Home depot CC

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.