cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Lowe's credit card 6k to 20k in ten minutes. Update now $30k in 7 days.

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Lowe's credit card 6k to 20k in ten minutes.

Just got the alert this morning. Synchrony normally pulls TU. They pulled EX this time, which was a 758 with 20 inqs before the pull. Both them and FNBO pulled the okey doke on me. Neither pulled the report they normally do.
Message 11 of 26
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Just got the alert this morning. Synchrony normally pulls TU. They pulled EX this time, which was a 758 with 20 inqs before the pull. Both them and FNBO pulled the okey doke on me. Neither pulled the report they normally do.

I hate it when that happens!  pcwhack.gif

FWIW, I've read of that before with Lowe's... it only seems to happen when people apply in-store, though, and even then it's not consistent.

On a positive note, I'm fairly certain that credit solutions always does their SP from TU, so as long as you can get your "foot in the door" at the store you can always get CS to work their magic later on - just as you did!  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sneaky little buggers huh?. Ah well, got it , most important, so now we know just to keep both eyes peeled when slinkin around the Sync bearSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks UncleB for the info. I had no idea. If I'd known. I would have apped for the card at home. Lol
My TU has the least number of inqs. I guess the CLI came from a TU SP.
Message 14 of 26
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz on your Beautiful Lowes card, amazing CL.

If I could get that card without a HP like I did with my SAMS MC, I would already have it.

So so tempting though.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 15 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks JamP!! It's taken me over a year to app for the Lowes card. I've avoided all store cards up until now. I can justify it. I'm normally in a Lowe's once or twice a month. Sometimes more depending on the time of the year. Lol
Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

"I've said before that nothing soothes the 'sting' of a denial like a fresh approval!" Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

I love it! When ONE door closes another one BLASTS open! Way to go Gmood1!!! 

Message 17 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Thanks HBLTD201! It's quite a rollercoaster ride..that's for sure.😀
Message 18 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Lowe's credit card 6k to 20k in ten minutes. Then 30k in 7 days.

I just read up on the new request button in the credit forum.

Card came today, so I activated the online account. Spun the wheel a few minutes ago.

Screenshot_20161106-003255.png

Message 19 of 26
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Approved Lowe's credit card 6k to 20k in ten minutes. Then 30k in 7 days.

Holy smoke... huge congrats!  screamer.gif

That's the first time I've ever seen anybody hit the really big limits without calling up Credit Solutions!  Smiley Surprised

Now that's how it's done!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.