Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - Luxury Card Titanium

tag
GrandBay
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved - Luxury Card Titanium

Congrats @Ah-Chew228 on your score improvement & approvals!

I am unfamiliar w/Luxury Card but based on what I saw online they are geared towards travelers

Message 11 of 25
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Congrats on a nice SL from Barclays!

Message 12 of 25
Ah-Chew228
New Contributor

Benefits not as great as competitors' cards, but I hope to use some of the travel perks next.

Message 13 of 25
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Luxury Card Titanium approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 14 of 25
Sub16610
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval and great bump in scores!

Message 15 of 25
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 16 of 25
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Luxury Card approval 👍🏼

Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have this card for several years now. The annual fee is $195 and you only get 1% back on everything. The rewards are just really low. I keep this card as it is my highest credit line. If not for that I would close it.

That is great that you where approved. Barclays is not the easiest to get a card from these days from what I read on this site

Thanks

Mark

Message 18 of 25
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have this card for several years now. The annual fee is $195 and you only get 1% back on everything. The rewards are just really low. I keep this card as it is my highest credit line. If not for that I would close it.

That is great that you where approved. Barclays is not the easiest to get a card from these days from what I read on this site

Thanks

Mark

They aren't.    I think it was just about 2 years ago they cherrypicked those cardholders they wanted to retain and sold off a bunch of accounts across multiple card types, including some Arrival+ cardholders, in the near-prime to prime range.  Those cardholders were issued Mercury Mastercards.

They've always tended to be a bit of an eccentric issuer and haven't shown recent signs of having changed. 

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 19 of 25
Ah-Chew228
New Contributor

They gave me a 10k SL, so I'll hold on to the card. May decide to cancel in a couple of years. 

Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.