Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Truist Enjoy Cash - $4500 SL

tag
CreditCharmer
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved Truist Enjoy Cash - $4500 SL

Congratulations 🎉 

Credit is a lot like a Reputation....It takes 20 years to build it and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, and you will do things differently.

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 16
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Seems that for the majority of folks that $4,500 is a pretty standard SL. Tough that it was a HP though as in the past it has been SP approvals.

Message 12 of 16
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on the Truist Approval.

Message 13 of 16
Laredo
Contributor

Congratulations on the approval

(Ch13 Discharged 07/22) Current Cards: American Express Gold: NPSL | American Express Blue Cash Everyday: $15,000 | American Express Delta SkyMiles Platinum: $1,700 | Navy Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards: $10,000 | Dover Federal Credit Union Cash Back: $10,000 | Penfed Cash Rewards: $7,500 | Truist Enjoy Cash: $5,500 | Truist Enjoy Travel: $5,500 | Truist Future: $3,500 | Bread American Express Cash Back $8,500 | Discover it $12,000 | USAA Rewards Amex $12,000 | Kohl’s $800 | Care Credit $7,000 | Lowes $3,000 | Amazon Store Card $1,500 | Jared $5,000
Total Revolving Credit: $108,500
Closed Rebuild Cards: Ollo Platinum: $3,900 | Ollo Rewards: $3,000 | Mercury $3,000 | Surge Card $1,000
Message 14 of 16
Bk2006
Established Member

Just wanted to share a bit more of my experience with Truist... still not the smoothest process!

Received the card in the mail Wednesday. Went to truist.com/activate, tried 3 times and the web site would not accept my information. Then I called the 800 number on the mailer and the automated system was able to verify me & activate the card. Used it for a couple of small purchases (gas station & grocery store) and had no problems.

However, the biggest headache so far has been setting up online banking. I have no other Truist accounts so the web site would still not recognize my information when I tried to sign up for online banking (even though "credit card number" is an option available to set up online banking for a first-time user). So I called the main Truist customer service number this morning. Got connected to a call center in the Philippines. Agent I spoke to was very courteous and diligent but there was VERY loud background noise (her coworkers must have been throwing a party!) She said she would text me a code to read back to her. The text never came. Turns out the phone number linked to my social security number was a landline I last had 20 years ago when I was in college and had a BB&T checking account! After about 15 minutes of back and forth, she was able to get my phone number changed to my current cell phone number and I received a call (still no text) with the code. I am finally able to log in to truist.com, change my password, but the address still shows my college apartment where I last lived in 2004. Can't change my address online so perhaps I'll just go into a branch - there are two within walking distance of my house. Not impressed with the IT side of things at Truist so far as a new customer!

12/2022 TU 704 - EX 697 - EQ 705
Current Cards: PSECU $20,000 - NFCU Cash Rewards MC $21,900 - Chase Southwest $15,000 - Discover It $10,000 - Citi AAdvantage Platinum $9,500 - Apple Card $6,000 - PenFed Promise $5,000 - Truist Enjoy Cash $4,500 - Comenity Bread Cashback Amex $3,500 - BoA Customized Cash Rewards $2,800 - UVA Credit Union Visa Classic $1,600
Message 15 of 16
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Trust is solid, congrats on the new card 

Cheers

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.