Congratulations on your approval, I'd personally wait and let it age 4 to 6 months before trying for a cli especially being so close to post bk. Others may have differing opinions but that's just my. 02.Dv
$500 $1,000 $1,300 $1,500 $1,850 $3,400 $3,500 $9,500 $1,000
Yep, wait four months and the door will open. I was approved with just a $200 SL in June. Reading about Credit Solutions calls here, I tried for an increase right away and was denied. Tried the button twice in the next couple of months after each statement cut, and still nope. The day the 4th statement cut, I hit the button and it went to $650. A few days later I called C.S. and ask for $3K and it was immediately approved.
I wait not ask for a CLI and just use often, PIF and see what happens in the 6 month to year timeframe. Unless you really need a CLI, IMHO it's just not worth the INQ. Save those INQs for other CCs down the road.
I've has mine for 3.5 months and went from 200 to 5k this week. Wait about 3-4 months with good history on the card. Even if its little. Then give it a go. For now they won't give u an increase. Account too new.