Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved discover!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved discover!

Woke up this morning thinking about my discover it chrome that's been stuck at 4K for over a year. The CLI never showed up only a 800 number to call. 

So I decided to do a quick search here on it. Pulled a CR seen I had 6INQ in the last year. Chances looked good from reading and doing so investigating. I was expecting maybe 4K. 

NOPE! 11k SL. I was floored! 

IMG_3227.PNG

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved discover!

I applied just for the discover IT a second card with them
Message 2 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Boom goes the DiscovermiteSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

congrats -- nice line with Discover!

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice congrats! I just got approved for a discover this morning as well!

Quick question, did you get a welcome email? I dont think I received any emails yet. 

Message 5 of 13
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats although they seem to have tightened up on CLI's they seem to in-turn be handing out more reasonable and competitive SL's vs. what they did prior.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Discover is giving some love!
Message 7 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Agreed CC, noq we know not to request new cli, just get a new accountSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 13
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Congrats on the nice limit. I like the pattern of big SL 's with Discover. Hopefully a new pattern. BOOM!Smiley Surprised

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. Congrats. 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.