Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for 2 Regions cards. Prestige and Business Enhanced

tag
tparks5961
Regular Contributor

Approved for 2 Regions cards. Prestige and Business Enhanced

I was approved this past week for 2 Regions cards.

Regions Prestige SL $5,500.00

Visa Business Enhanced SL $10,000.00

With my apple approval a couple of weeks ago, this officially takes me out of the running for any chase cards until Oct. 2020.

Before I pulled the trigger, I applied for a chase ink card.. The pulled my Experian and EQuifax reports... Tried a recon and they pulled my DNB.. I didnt realize I had a tax bill for $300.00 which reported..  The bill has been paid since june, but they reported it in May..  I just have to send in the noitce showing its been settled and it'll be removed.

1% rewards on both cards pretty much sucks... But I spend to much money to not get anything.. (In the past two weeks, I've run $15,000.00 through my new Apple card and have made another $10,000.00 in debit card purchases.)

I was initially declined when I apped online for the Business card. I requested a starting limit of $15,000.00 and was rejected for insufficient credit history. I then went into the branch and with the help of the manager was able to get approved due to my existing relationship with regions. I Knew that they pulled TU Fico Bankcard 8 and my score is sitting at 836 atm.. I'm expecting a pretty sizeable drop next month due to a recently paid off self lender loan, and the addition of 3 new accounts.

I know this is pretty cliche at this point.. But with the help of what I've learned in the forums, I was able to take my scores from the low 500's to as high as 800+ within a 9 month period of time. This truly is an amazing place and has forever changed my life.

Thank you all and off to the garden I go.

Last Inquiry 12/23/2022 Ally Bank Mortgage
Fico Score Progression: 10/1/2018 EQ 530 TU 535 EX 540 | 1/10/2023 EQ 785 TU 789 EX 787
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
althes
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for 2 Regions cards. Prestige and Business Enhanced

Congrats and good to know Regions pulls TU.

Add to my list for next year.

For me Chase isn't until 2021.

Message 2 of 5
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!! I have a few pre-approved mailers from them; nice to know TU will be what they pull if I jump. 

Message 3 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer approvals!

Message 4 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats x2 !

Sorry bout Chase

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.