cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for 2 Regions cards. Prestige and Business Enhanced

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Contributor

Approved for 2 Regions cards. Prestige and Business Enhanced

I was approved this past week for 2 Regions cards.

Regions Prestige SL $5,500.00

Visa Business Enhanced SL $10,000.00

With my apple approval a couple of weeks ago, this officially takes me out of the running for any chase cards until Oct. 2020.

Before I pulled the trigger, I applied for a chase ink card.. The pulled my Experian and EQuifax reports... Tried a recon and they pulled my DNB.. I didnt realize I had a tax bill for $300.00 which reported..  The bill has been paid since june, but they reported it in May..  I just have to send in the noitce showing its been settled and it'll be removed.

1% rewards on both cards pretty much sucks... But I spend to much money to not get anything.. (In the past two weeks, I've run $15,000.00 through my new Apple card and have made another $10,000.00 in debit card purchases.)

I was initially declined when I apped online for the Business card. I requested a starting limit of $15,000.00 and was rejected for insufficient credit history. I then went into the branch and with the help of the manager was able to get approved due to my existing relationship with regions. I Knew that they pulled TU Fico Bankcard 8 and my score is sitting at 836 atm.. I'm expecting a pretty sizeable drop next month due to a recently paid off self lender loan, and the addition of 3 new accounts.

I know this is pretty cliche at this point.. But with the help of what I've learned in the forums, I was able to take my scores from the low 500's to as high as 800+ within a 9 month period of time. This truly is an amazing place and has forever changed my life.

Thank you all and off to the garden I go.

Last Inquiry 1/16/2020 (BBT Bright Business Visa $15,000.00)
Fico Score Progression :
10/1/2018 EQ 530 TU 535 EX 540
1/15/2020 EQ 721 TU 728 EX 720
In the garden till 11/1/2020
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for 2 Regions cards. Prestige and Business Enhanced

Congrats and good to know Regions pulls TU.

Add to my list for next year.

For me Chase isn't until 2021.

Message 2 of 5
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!!! I have a few pre-approved mailers from them; nice to know TU will be what they pull if I jump. 

Message 3 of 5
Super Contributor

Congrats on yer approvals!

Message 4 of 5
Super Contributor

Congrats x2 !

Sorry bout Chase

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>01/2020 CCT EX 832 TU 848 EQ 842
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again!
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.