Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for 76 Gas Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for 76 Gas Card

This is the station I normally go to so I decided to apply since my scores are up a bit and got approved for 650 Smiley Very Happy Im planning to close fingerhut next month so this will help my utilization a bit. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved for 76 Gas Card

Grats on your 76 card approval Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is the station I normally go to so I decided to apply since my scores are up a bit and got approved for 650 Smiley Very Happy Im planning to close fingerhut next month so this will help my utilization a bit. Smiley Wink

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I love my 76 card because they are about the cheapest here AND they give me CASH Price at the pump with the card which is instantly about $.10 cents cheaper than credit card and then if I get 45 gallons a month I get another $.05 cents off a gallon credited on my statement!! that beats all reward cards including 5% cards usually!

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I love my 76 card because they are about the cheapest here AND they give me CASH Price at the pump with the card which is instantly about $.10 cents cheaper than credit card and then if I get 45 gallons a month I get another $.05 cents off a gallon credited on my statement!! that beats all reward cards including 5% cards usually!

Thats good to know! I also closed my VS card since it was only a 250 limit and really how much underwear can you possibly buy without wasting lol

Message 7 of 11
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 11
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Love my 76 gas card
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.