cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex ED with small SL and no 10000 points!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Amex ED with small SL and no 10000 points!

In my experience with the PRG, if you haven't seen or gotten any emails from Amex saying anything about not getting the bonus, you should be good to go. When I applied, I didn't receive anything about the $2k spend for 50k MR points when I applied. About a month in I got a reminder about having to spend the $2k. But as was suggested you can call/chat to confirm.
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Amex ED with small SL and no 10000 points!

@Anonymous wrote:
In my experience with the PRG, if you haven't seen or gotten any emails from Amex saying anything about not getting the bonus, you should be good to go. When I applied, I didn't receive anything about the $2k spend for 50k MR points when I applied. About a month in I got a reminder about having to spend the $2k. But as was suggested you can call/chat to confirm.

Just had a chat with them, nope I am not eligible for 10K points because that incentive was not added when I app'd. And they cant or dont do it manually. So I am out of my luck for easy 10K MR points. Well, in fairness I got an entry door into Amex so no regrets.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.