Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Amex Platinum Card !!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Amex Platinum Card !!!!

Hello everyone I just wanted to share my approval for AMEX Platinum card this past Dicember 31st Smiley Happy

I logged in my account an saw that I was pre approved for it so I applied and now BOOOOOM! good way to start a new year

I cant wait to get approved for Amex Hilton Honors Aspire but I cant get pre approved for it Smiley Sad, I wish.

BTW Happy new year!

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Amex Platinum Card !!!!

Yes, a great way to start 2019. Congratulations!

What was your SL?

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thankssss Smiley Happy it does not have a pre set spending limit but when I check my spending power it allowes me to 6000

Message 3 of 23
Herestohoping19
New Contributor

Not going to lie super jealous and a long way off from being able to even go to the Amex website but goals are good, Congratulations on your approval.
Starting Score: 600
Current Score: 702
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 23
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Platinum, it's a beast and has many great perks/credits.  Enjoy!!

Message 5 of 23
Priory_Man
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Enjoy what it has to offer.

"Total revolving credit $286,000 Current UTIL >1%"
Message 6 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don’t need to feel that way hey! My partner just got the Amex gold card with a 629 credit score and he had defaulted Amex 4 years ago but 7 months ago I put him as my authorized user for cash magnet and he got out of the black list
If you really want it give it a try the worst thing can happens is if they say no you can do it !Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 23
drboxing
Established Contributor

Congrats, I have the Amex Business Platinum and love the card

Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone I just wanted to share my approval for AMEX Platinum card this past Dicember 31st Smiley Happy

I logged in my account an saw that I was pre approved for it so I applied and now BOOOOOM! good way to start a new year

I cant wait to get approved for Amex Hilton Honors Aspire but I cant get pre approved for it Smiley Sad, I wish.

BTW Happy new year!

Congrats ! Now you take us all out to dinner on your new card... LOL

Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAHA why not? after everything is a platinum card lollll I want the Hilton aspire so bad does anybody knows the criteria or credit score/report needed?

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.