Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Bank of America Cash Rewards

tag
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Bank of America Cash Rewards

Congratulations on your BofA Cash Rewards approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 11 of 21
tbque
Valued Contributor

Awesome, congrats on the BOA approval!

Message 12 of 21
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 13 of 21
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

8F75C12F-50F4-4285-B5C6-2F1B4AA5A9D0.jpeg

I applied online and was instantly approved. I called and the apr is 13.99, the lowest for this card. Datapoints: pulled Ex 800 as of May 4 (Inquiries 3/12,

10/24). Accounts prior to app(2/6, 9/24). No banking relationship ever. Time to garden.

Congrats!!  I love my BofA Cash Rewards--it pairs extremely well if you have a relationship with BofA/ML.   Solid SL & APR too!

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 14 of 21
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current FICO 8:

Message 15 of 21
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the BOFA approval!

Message 16 of 21
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

BOA went ahead and hooked you up nicely. 11K without previous banking relationship is smooth! 

Cheers

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 17 of 21
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on getting approved for the Bank of America visa cash rewards card enjoy you will like.

Below are list of my credit cards.

Bank of america visa cash rewards 16K @Anonymous.99%, Bank of america mastercard 25K, Discover card 29K @ 11.99%. Wells Fargo propel 23K,Citi DC 1.6K, TD bank cash visa 14K,barclay's ring mastercard 8K, Barclay's uber visa 12K, US Visa cash+ 24.5K, US altitude go visa 15K, Apple gs mastercard 1.5K, Wallmart capOne 19K, Cap one Quicksilver 4.7K bucketed, Cap one bus sparks 2K, JC penny Synchrony store card 20K,  Merric bank visa 3150, Blispay 2K still reporting,emblem mastercard 1500. Total credit lines 245K ul less then 800.

Message 18 of 21
firefox100
Valued Contributor

Correction Apple mastercard 10.5K. Some day need to learn how to add my info to my Signature, will this when I get my new computer system.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@firefox100 wrote:

Congratulations on getting approved for the Bank of America visa cash rewards card enjoy you will like.

Below are list of my credit cards.

Bank of america visa cash rewards 16K @Anonymous.99%, Bank of america mastercard 25K, Discover card 29K @ 11.99%. Wells Fargo propel 23K,Citi DC 1.6K, TD bank cash visa 14K,barclay's ring mastercard 8K, Barclay's uber visa 12K, US Visa cash+ 24.5K, US altitude go visa 15K, Apple gs mastercard 1.5K, Wallmart capOne 19K, Cap one Quicksilver 4.7K bucketed, Cap one bus sparks 2K, JC penny Synchrony store card 20K,  Merric bank visa 3150, Blispay 2K still reporting,emblem mastercard 1500. Total credit lines 245K ul less then 800.

I've got to ask.  How is adding your full list of credit cards relevant to this thread?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.