Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BofA Cash Rewards Sig & Amex Blue Cash everyday

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for BofA Cash Rewards Sig & Amex Blue Cash everyday

So yesterday I was @ my 2 year 1 months of new credit status and only had $1750 of total cl . I saw that my Beautiful Wifey’s credit co-signer had just reflected the near loan we had so I figured why not try to counter that with a few reward cards ♦️ & increease my cl I currently have a cap1secured card that was upgraded 1 year 6 months ago to unsecured & a Bank of America visa platinum plus . I was approved for Approved for BofA Cash Rewards Sig for 5k & Amex Blue Cash everyday for 1k 💕 ❤️ . I always treat my cards as debit and pay in full every week . I want to 100% get my rico 🃏up to 800+ my good friend @ work told me to take the plunge that you have to go down in score to go up a few months ago so I took the risk and now I get rewards !! Thanks to myfico to building me up and acceptive criticism ! I’m doing it thank you guys / Gals for all the motivation 💎💰🛠⚒🔨🎉

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved for BofA Cash Rewards Sig & Amex Blue Cash everyday

Superb jobSmiley Happy Enjoy reaching the 800 RICOSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks 🙏 AverageJoesCredit 800RICO Here I come world 🌎 , that ValentinesDayDreamHome Will happen Mountians here I come wahoo! 🌄🏞🌅🏜🌋🎢🗽🚀🚵‍♀️Yes 

Message 3 of 5
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous yesterday I was @ my 2 year 1 months of new credit status and only had $1750 of total cl . I saw that my Beautiful Wifey’s credit co-signer had just reflected the near loan we had so I figured why not try to counter that with a few reward cards ♦️ & increease my cl I currently have a cap1secured card that was upgraded 1 year 6 months ago to unsecured & a Bank of America visa platinum plus . I was approved for Approved for BofA Cash Rewards Sig for 5k & Amex Blue Cash everyday for 1k 💕 ❤️ . I always treat my cards as debit and pay in full every week . I want to 100% get my rico 🃏up to 800+ my good friend @ work told me to take the plunge that you have to go down in score to go up a few months ago so I took the risk and now I get rewards !! Thanks to myfico to building me up and acceptive criticism ! I’m doing it thank you guys / Gals for all the motivation 💎💰🛠⚒🔨🎉

Nice Job on the Approvals! Two great cards to have in the lineup! 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.