Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for CSP with LOL/24, but......

tag
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Approved for CSP with LOL/24, but......

Logged into Chase to pay my FU when I saw red message light which usually is for offers for a checking account, investment account, etc.  To my surprise when I opened it, the green checkmark was a preapproval for the CSP.  This card has been on my radar, but since I was way over 5/24, I never attempted to apply.  However, with the preapproval, I jumped on it, not thinking.  I received the "we will get back if we need more info."  First of all, credit was frozen.  So when I was notified that Chase had attempted to pull TU, I thawed it and contacted the Chase number for application status.  When I explained what had happened, the csr transferred my to the uw.  She pulled TU and put me on hold.  She came back with an approval of $11,900.  I was amazed.  

Secondly, the "but" is that I had been approved for 2 other cards in the past two months that have not reported.  Last week, I was approved for the TD Ameritrade Visa with a hp on EX which had not reported.  I also was approved for the AMEX Delta Platinum two months ago which was a sp and not yet reported.  I realize that AA is dependent on YMMV, however, not sure if Chase will take action in closing my 2 cards with them.  I just need to wait and see.  

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved for CSP with LOL/24, but......

Grats on the CSP and if your Ficos are current in your siggy, utilization is low on what you have now highly doubt you will see AA.
Message 2 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your LOL/24 ApprovalSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on you approval!!! 

Message 4 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Garden since August 2019? Now, was this before or after the CSP application? 😂🤣😆.

Just joking and having some fun with you. 

Oh, and congratulations on the approval and nice SL. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 9
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the SL and approval!!

Message 6 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, 24 hours /24 days shall be your penance for tempting the 5/24 GodsSmiley Wink

These are what you must wait with teeth clenched, nails bitten, and upset stomach before you can truely enjoy your newest cards. Thats Chase for yaSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 9
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you, I am GREEN with envy. I hope my app goes as well as yours. Note to self, unfreeze CRs before making app.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.