cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for CSP with LOL/24, but......

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

Approved for CSP with LOL/24, but......

Logged into Chase to pay my FU when I saw red message light which usually is for offers for a checking account, investment account, etc.  To my surprise when I opened it, the green checkmark was a preapproval for the CSP.  This card has been on my radar, but since I was way over 5/24, I never attempted to apply.  However, with the preapproval, I jumped on it, not thinking.  I received the "we will get back if we need more info."  First of all, credit was frozen.  So when I was notified that Chase had attempted to pull TU, I thawed it and contacted the Chase number for application status.  When I explained what had happened, the csr transferred my to the uw.  She pulled TU and put me on hold.  She came back with an approval of $11,900.  I was amazed.  

Secondly, the "but" is that I had been approved for 2 other cards in the past two months that have not reported.  Last week, I was approved for the TD Ameritrade Visa with a hp on EX which had not reported.  I also was approved for the AMEX Delta Platinum two months ago which was a sp and not yet reported.  I realize that AA is dependent on YMMV, however, not sure if Chase will take action in closing my 2 cards with them.  I just need to wait and see.  

FICO 8 EX 764 TU 784 EQ 787
FICO 9 EX 771
Garden since Aug 2019
AMEX - Platinum, BCE, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus (Business)
Barclay - AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - AAdvantage WEMC, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Ameritrade Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
BBVA Compass
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Approved for CSP with LOL/24, but......

Grats on the CSP and if your Ficos are current in your siggy, utilization is low on what you have now highly doubt you will see AA.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 9
Super Contributor

Congrats on your LOL/24 ApprovalSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on you approval!!! 

Message 4 of 9
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Garden since August 2019? Now, was this before or after the CSP application? 😂🤣😆.

Just joking and having some fun with you. 

Oh, and congratulations on the approval and nice SL. 

GOALS: Garden til APR 2020 and 800 Club

SEP 2019: EX 791, TU 797, EQ 800
JUN 2019: EX 788, TU 794, EQ 779
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| AmX Cash Magnet $25K || NFCU CashRewards $20K || Macy's $20K || Discover IT $18.7K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 5 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the SL and approval!!

Message 6 of 9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol, 24 hours /24 days shall be your penance for tempting the 5/24 GodsSmiley Wink

These are what you must wait with teeth clenched, nails bitten, and upset stomach before you can truely enjoy your newest cards. Thats Chase for yaSmiley Happy
#ChaseCreditCardHobby Enthusiast
!
Message 7 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you, I am GREEN with envy. I hope my app goes as well as yours. Note to self, unfreeze CRs before making app.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.

Message 8 of 9
Regular Contributor

Excellent!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.