Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for CapOne Quicksilver Visa

Congrats on the new CapOne Quicksilver!

Message 11 of 20
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

QS really is a great overall card.

Fantastic 0% offers and 1.5% cash back with no AF or FTF.

QS is one of the few cards out there that allow you to buy items with a 0% balance and pay no interest without paying off the entire balance.  they give you a min payment and a min payment to avoid interest each month.

Great overall card.

Congrats!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait! Quicksilver Visa? Or Mastercard?
Message 13 of 20
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approval 

Message 14 of 20
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It said Visa Signature on the app page but I read it's actually a QuickSilver Visa Platinum.  A few different articles said that the Visa Signature version is $10,000 SL, but another article said anything under $5000 is Visa Platinum.  I guess I'll find out when it gets here.  

R.I.P Cards 

Message 15 of 20
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

@DoogieBall wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It said Visa Signature on the app page but I read it's actually a QuickSilver Visa Platinum.  A few different articles said that the Visa Signature version is $10,000 SL, but another article said anything under $5000 is Visa Platinum.  I guess I'll find out when it gets here.  

I would guess Siggy for $5k.

10k is def Siggy, I had several.

GL!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. Capital One is my daily driver right now. In 6 months, you should get double that in your CLI with them.
Message 18 of 20
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

Congrats on the approval, CapOne definitely doesn't like to double dip i've tried myself with the same SL lol...

CITI DOUBLE CASH || CAPONE QS || DISCOVER IT || AMEX BCP || CHASE FREEDOM UNL || US BANK CASH+ || AMAZON PRIME VISA || TARGET || WALMART || HUNTINGTON VOICE || BANK OF AMERICA || FIRESTONE || BEST BUY || Apple Card
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on the QS! I started with the QS One. I still have it but it has an annual fee and Cap One won’t convert it. Luckily I was one of the first to get the Savor so I have the full Savor with no annual fee. :-)

This card grows nicely and they are pretty nice.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.