Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred!

I just got approved for CSP with a 5k credit limit. I just happened to sign in to ask for a CLI on my Chase Freesom and saw the prequel option to apply. I was instantly approved. I started my credit journey a little over two years ago, starting at about a 560 on experian. Since then I have opened a few accounts, Amex Everyday with a $500 limit, Capital one with a $1,900 limit, Chase freedom with a $500 limit, Citi doublecash with a 2k limit, and a Navy Federal card with a 15k limit. As of right now my Experian score is 653 and my Transunion score is a lowly 610. I’ve been as high as 670 and 700, respectively, but my credit usage is currently about 48%. I do have one late payment that is 20 months old. I honestly can’t believe they approved me with such low scores, but I am grateful nonetheless. To all those people out there trying to get their lives together, don’t give up. Keep gardening and the credit gods will shine their light on you.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Chase Sapphire Preferred!

I forgot to mention I have had seven inquiries within the last year.
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. I love mine!

Message 3 of 24
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats. CHASE likes thin files with no baddies.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 4 of 24
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats, that's a great approval. Enjoy!

Message 5 of 24
LunaBuna
Regular Contributor

DILLY DILLY

Cheers.gif

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! Congratulations. Gives me hope  Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 24
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CSP approval! Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love my CSP combined with my CFU! Points have already racked up significantly.
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.