Not applicable

Re: Approved for Discover IT

Congrats!!!! Looks like your hard work is paying off! Smiley Happy
I love Discover!
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! So weird how generous disco is with us rebuilders and how stingy they are with good profiles. Also just be happy w the $10k. I wouldn't wanna poke the bear. The CLIs will come just be patient. Or not. Up to you. I just know with me and my score is a little higher than yours id be nervous to ask and have them decide maybe 10k was too much for me to begin with lol.  Take care of it and it will grow in time. 

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it must have alot to do with income and assets they asked about and I have a good steady job and money saved so maybes thats why it was so high. Im happy with the $10,000 I feel the same about not “poking the bear” 😂 thanks for the advice
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Honestly its anyone's guess as to discos love with us rebuilders. I dont think its income tbh because ive seen people with scores in 700s no baddies no lates. Income twice as much as mine and they get a measly $2k SL lol.

Discos SL/approval/CLI algorithm is the 8th wonder of the world lol.  

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting! I’m just so happy with this card and I don’t even have it yet. I never thought I would have a card this high, I want to get the citibank dc and be done with cards no more for me but I don’t think my score is high enough so I’m going to wait 😬
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quite a high SL! Well done.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.