cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

@LittleSal wrote:
Congrats! Nice little Spree!!!!

I have to agree, lol!  Thank you so much Cat Happy.

Message 11 of 43
atst2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

@adamseve

Pardon my asking but what do you do?  I understand your self employed.  Congratulations btw...the Marvel will grow.  Give it three statements then call CS.

Message 12 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your spree approvals !!!!!

Message 13 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Congratulations!
Message 14 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@atst2000 wrote:

@adamseve

Pardon my asking but what do you do?  I understand your self employed.  Congratulations btw...the Marvel will grow.  Give it three statements then call CS.

Financial services...and what do you do?

Message 15 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your spree approvals !!!!!

Why, thank you!  I'll drink to that!!!

Message 16 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Very nice! Congratulations!

I am still shocked to say the least!  Thanks a bunch Smiley Happy!

Message 17 of 43
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approvals, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the AmEx and Discover families!!!

I am also rebuilding from a lack of interest in good credit and I have a PayPal 2% Cashback MC approved for $700 in May 2018.  Received my 1st auto CLI for $1K in September and immediately logged into my Account and approved for another $1K CLI.  In January, I decided to logon and request a CLI to $8,000 - APPROVED!

Before I requested the increase to $8K, my spend was $300 - $500 per month (per my statements) and always PIF.

I hope that helps with your PayPal Extras MC experience.

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 18 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approvals, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the AmEx and Discover families!!!

I am also rebuilding from a lack of interest in good credit and I have a PayPal 2% Cashback MC approved for $700 in May 2018.  Received my 1st auto CLI for $1K in September and immediately logged into my Account and approved for another $1K CLI.  In January, I decided to logon and request a CLI to $8,000 - APPROVED!

Before I requested the increase to $8K, my spend was $300 - $500 per month (per my statements) and always PIF.

I hope that helps with your PayPal Extras MC experience.

This definitely helps!  I will have to remember to use this card more often than not with such a small limit knowing that the benefits in the future outweigh the small SL.  It is refreshing to see that in less than a year your limit grew massively.

In the beginning with the smaller limit, did you spend a minimum of $200/month?

Message 19 of 43
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@adamseve wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on a very impressive haul, all the better coming from your past history. Feels great to get those goal cards doesn’t it? Well done!

Thank you so much!  Yes, the economic downturn really hurt my family and it feels awesome to be back.

Yes....it is awesome, so happy for you and your familyHeart Congrats!!!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.