cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

@Marz2002 wrote:

@adamseve wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Approvals, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the AmEx and Discover families!!!

I am also rebuilding from a lack of interest in good credit and I have a PayPal 2% Cashback MC approved for $700 in May 2018.  Received my 1st auto CLI for $1K in September and immediately logged into my Account and approved for another $1K CLI.  In January, I decided to logon and request a CLI to $8,000 - APPROVED!

Before I requested the increase to $8K, my spend was $300 - $500 per month (per my statements) and always PIF.

I hope that helps with your PayPal Extras MC experience.

This definitely helps!  I will have to remember to use this card more often than not with such a small limit knowing that the benefits in the future outweigh the small SL.  It is refreshing to see that in less than a year your limit grew massively.

In the beginning with the smaller limit, did you spend a minimum of $200/month?

Yes, I did.  I simply put ALL of the charges that I would normally put on my debit card to my PP MC for 2% Cashback.  No new spend, just money that I was already spending every month.

This is my plan as well!  I love that all you have to do is click on the Paypal link & it automatically takes you to your page where it's set up.  Easy, peezy.

Message 31 of 43
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

I am doing the happy dance for you, OP. 

Thanks for sharing and the forum is FREAKING excited for you too. 

Enjoy!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 32 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! That’s a nice haul!

I think this is the first post I’ve read that Synch pulled any CB but TU for Marvel. Do you have TU frozen? That Marvel MC is on my wishlist. Lol. I’ve been denied twice, both times they pulled TU. Dangit...

Yikes...I meant' TU.  None of my reports were frozen.  Sorry about that!

Message 33 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

I am doing the happy dance for you, OP. 

Thanks for sharing and the forum is FREAKING excited for you too. 

Enjoy!

Awesome sauce!  Thank you so much!!!1

Message 34 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the app spree!!!

Message 35 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamseve wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I think this is the first post I’ve read that Synch pulled any CB but TU for Marvel. Do you have TU frozen? That Marvel MC is on my wishlist. Lol. I’ve been denied twice, both times they pulled TU. Dangit...

Pshh. It’s all good! Any DP’s from your TU? 

Message 36 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals! Thank you for sharing.

Message 37 of 43
xaximus
Valued Contributor

@adamseve wrote:

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the approvals! Awesome haul!

Thank you!  I have been very strategic and it is paying off.  I still have LOADS to learn so over the next 2 years I'll be gobbling it up to reach an 800 score by 2021!

Good idea! Just keep an eye on the forums here and read as much as possible, there's many knowledge people here and other forums that have tons of info!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 38 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@xaximus wrote:

@adamseve wrote:

@xaximus wrote:
Congrats on the approvals! Awesome haul!

Thank you!  I have been very strategic and it is paying off.  I still have LOADS to learn so over the next 2 years I'll be gobbling it up to reach an 800 score by 2021!

Good idea! Just keep an eye on the forums here and read as much as possible, there's many knowledge people here and other forums that have tons of info!

WIll do!  It's almost addicting.

Message 39 of 43
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@adamseve wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Pshh. It’s all good! Any DP’s from your TU? 

Here you go:  TU:  Fico 8:  695, Fico 9:  651 - 3 inquiries (1 for mortgage) .  I also updated the initial post.

Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.