cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

@adamseve wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@adamseve wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! That’s a nice haul!

I think this is the first post I’ve read that Synch pulled any CB but TU for Marvel. Do you have TU frozen? That Marvel MC is on my wishlist. Lol. I’ve been denied twice, both times they pulled TU. Dangit...

Yikes...I meant' TU.  None of my reports were frozen.  Sorry about that!

Pshh. It’s all good! Any DP’s from your TU? 

Here you go:  TU:  Fico 8:  695, Fico 9:  651 - 3 inquiries (1 for mortgage) .  I also updated the initial post.

Ah, mucho gracias! 

Message 41 of 43
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover it, Paypal Extras MC, Marvel MC & Amex ED---6 Yrs Post C7 BK!!!

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 42 of 43
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@adamseve wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great job, from 1 BKr to another, great pickups. Only real advice for Discover growth is to unpack your Magic 8 Ball, shake and praySmiley Happy

OMG, too funny, but from what I've been reading I'm sure you're right!

I forgot to add that I bank with Discover so hopefully that will count for something Smiley Happy.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

There have been a few reports about relationship banking and Discover having an influence/impact, but Miss Disco is kinda ditzy and unpredictable... =)

Message 43 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.