Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Discover it

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Discover it

Located in GA and Discover pulled Equifax report only. Approved for 1500.00 loc, Credit score dropped 5 points next day but hoping once card is added and used responsbiliy I will get them back quickly. 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Discover it

Congrats!!!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Brooklyn2018, its been a long road. Excited to see how high I can get my score in the next 6 months. Thank you again. 

Message 3 of 22
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, on the Approval! You will love Discover, and your card will practically grow overnight.Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nova5041,

Thank you! I have seen a good amount of people saying they got their first increase after the 3rd month. I also have seen some saying they always had to request for increase. Either way, it appears a request for a CLI is a soft pull. At least, that is what I am seeing. Take care!

Message 5 of 22
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

This is very true, they use to give out increases very 30 days at one point a couple of years ago on certain accounts, but those days are over, but the card still grows very well and most cli will be SP.

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. Discover has been great to me. My card doubled in 6 months. About the 4th day after the 3rd month cut is when I got my auto increase. You should expect one then if you take care of it. Enjoy the card.
Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

ICYUNVME,

So exciting! Thank you! Take care.
Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Discover IT approval!Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.