Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for E-Bay MasterCard, woohoo!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for E-Bay MasterCard, woohoo!

Hey all, been rebuilding my credit and got approved for the E-Bay Platinum Mastercard (Hooray!) 

They sent an email telling me I could check my temporary credit limit. It says $250, which is pretty low in relation to my other cards. Do you guys have any experience with what your ACTUAL credit line would be? If I called and asked, do you think they'd tell me? Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for E-Bay MasterCard, woohoo!

Hello there!
Congrats on the approval and your rebuild. I applied and was approved for the sister card (PayPal Extras Mc) last Wednesday. They didn't tell me my starting line but sent me the same welcome email as you. My temp limit as well was $250. Fast forward to about 5 days later I check my online acct through PayPal where my new card is linked and my limit was upped to $700. So the very next day the card shows up on my credit report as $700 SL. So I would guess if you don't want or have time to call (I think you can get your limit from Cs) than you can wait a few days and they may update your acct the way they did mine. As always, YMMV... just sharing my story with you.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sometimes I can be dislexic.  Read the title wrong.

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice pick up! ENJOYSmiley Happy will grow with your profile!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.