Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Ebates Visa card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Ebates Visa card

I apply for ebates visa online and receive the 7-10 days message. 

Yesterday I receive a letter ask me to call for verification. I called and the lady check my information and said that I have been approved for Sl 2000 and I will receive the card in 7-10 days . 

But I did not receive any e-mail said that I was approved and also the card do appear in my ebates account . 

Is that normal ? Or they declined the application after the call? 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Ebates Visa card

Congrats!

ID Verification takes some of the automation out of the process.

Give it a couple of days to generate the Card in their system and check ebates later.  I have a Sam's card but, that has a seperate login page outside of Sam's.  

In a few days it will probably pop-up on your CR's and you'll get alerts for that confirming the new account exists.

Message 2 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the approval and if they said it was approved its 99.99% coming your way. It should appear on your CRs within 24 hours of them creating an account number, their emails are typically several days behind the approval.

Message 3 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations! and be advised, your Ebates Visa can grow to 20K easy in due time so stay on top of after your 4th statement cuts every round. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

CongratsSmiley Happy We dont see too many approvals for this anymore.
Message 5 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Ebates Visa card Approval and the Very Nice SL!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 8
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

I assume you’re good. When I got my Citi DC, I got no email or notifications whatsoever. Congrats!!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 13k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 7 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your Ebates

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.