Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Elan Max Cash Preferred Through Colorado Community Banks

tag
KillingThemGingerly
Contributor

Approved for Elan Max Cash Preferred Through Colorado Community Banks

I have been eyeballing this card just to put my monthly utilities and phone bill on since those are two of the categories where you can get 5%. I have no relationship with Community Banks of Colorado and in fact am on the East Coast and have never even been to Colorado. I chose that card/bank just because I think the card design is nicest. 

Applied on a Sunday and got the 7-10 days message but on Tuesday at like 3am for some reason I got an email saying I was approved with a $10,000 limit. 800 fico score and 3/12 new cards opened. $10,000 will do me more than fine since I will mostly just be using this for my utility bills and phone bill then paying it off in full each month.

E1142526-D391-4F58-A44C-D1A81CF9EB6D.jpeg

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for Elan Max Cash Preferred Through Colorado Community Banks

Congratulations on your Elan Max Cash Preferred Approval!!

Message 2 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Max Cash Preferred approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 12
NalekSok
Regular Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! 🎉

Message 4 of 12
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 5 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

I am getting ready to app for the Max Cash, this is the best looking card I have seen so far. Grats on your 10K approval!!

Message 6 of 12
KillingThemGingerly
Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

I am getting ready to app for the Max Cash, this is the best looking card I have seen so far. Grats on your 10K approval!!

Thank you and yes I totally agree about how it looks. I feel like it is a hidden gem and I don't hear about it being mentioned much when people talk about Elan MCP options. It was even a bit of a struggle for me to re-find to apply after I found it the first time. 

Message 7 of 12
SaintMortichai
Contributor

Congrats on that approval and LIMIT! You could start your own business with that card! At least your utilization will super low!

Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards: $6,000 | Capital One Quicksilver WEMC: $6,500 | Comenity GameStop PowerUp Rewards: $2,800 | Rooms to Go: $250 | Best Buy Citi Visa: $2,800 | Chase Amazon Prime Visa: $3,400 | Target RedCard: $2,500 | Chase Freedom Flex: $3,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited: $25,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred: $7,500 | Elan Max Cash Preferred: $2,000 | PayPal Cashback MasterCard: $9,000 | Venmo Visa: $700 | SoFi: $3,500 | American Express Blue Cash Everyday: $1,000 | X1 Visa Signature: $5,000

AU cards - Discover IT: $14,000 | Southwest Rapid Rewards: $8,500 | BoA Customized Cash Rewards WEMC: $16,000 | BoA Customized Cash Rewards Visa: $10,000 | Home Depot: $14,500 | Citi Custom Cash: $5,300 | Discover It: $2,500 | Capital One Savor One: $500

Cards I Want: American Express Blue Business Cash, American Express Blue Cash Preferred, Capital One Savor One, Capital One Venture X, Capital One Walmart Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, Synovus Cash Rewards

OFFICIALLY GARDENING UNTIL SUMMER 2024! Start date: 9.17.22
Message 8 of 12
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the max cash pick-up! Nice looking card with the peaceful outdoor scene.

Message 9 of 12
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Elan Max Cash Preferred approval.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.