Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Lowe's card

tag
Fico82
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Congrats on the approval ! , and the 10% off is bonus right there . Enjoy your new washer and dryer 👍

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats...That's probably my next one. 

Shoud have thrown in a Fridge 

Message 23 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!

Message 25 of 29
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Congratulations !!!

Guessing your appliances have not been delivered yet? While waiting, you should give CS a call and let them know you are also interested in a new fridge but would first like to see if they could bump your limit before taking on the added expense. Shoot for $20k and let them counteroffer if necessary.

Stage Whispers: Call !

Hint, you'll get CS Overseas if you call later tonight 8pm ish.

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations !!!

Guessing your appliances have not been delivered yet? While waiting, you should give CS a call and let them know you are also interested in a new fridge but would first like to see if they could bump your limit before taking on the added expense. Shoot for $20k and let them counteroffer if necessary.

I will call them tonight. Thanks for the tip. They said they will deliver it on friday the 13th. I said no bring it on 14th hehe.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations !!!

I will call them tonight. Thanks for the tip. They said they will deliver it on friday the 13th. I said no bring it on 14th hehe.

I went ahead and tried. Thanks for the advice.

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 7.43.35 PM.png

Message 28 of 29
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations !!!

I went ahead and tried. Thanks for the advice.

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 7.43.35 PM.png

Congratulations !! Red Alert ! You Killed It !!

Yep, that's how it's done! Great job making credit work for you! Enjoy your new appliances !

PS: I would have changed the date too! Smiley Very Happy

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.