cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Lowe's card

Fico82
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Congrats on the approval ! , and the 10% off is bonus right there . Enjoy your new washer and dryer 👍












Message 21 of 29
CS1974
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Congratulations!! 

July 2020
Experian Fico 8. 707
Transunion Fico 8. 705
Equifax Fico 8. 724

Capital one QS1. $2450
Discover IT Cashback. $12,000
PNC cash rewards signature Visa. $17,500
Chase SW rapid rewards signature visa $6900
Amex Green Card NPSL POT $11,000

Amex Hilton Honors $1000
Citi Rewards $3900
Message 22 of 29
BJ2017
Valued Member

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Congrats...That's probably my next one. 

Shoud have thrown in a Fridge 

Message 23 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Congrats !


3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>12/2020 CCT EX 821 TU 826 EQ 840


"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find:

- One forty-five caliber automatic
- Two boxes of ammunition
- Four days' concentrated emergency rations
- One drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine,
vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills
- One miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible
- One hundred dollars in rubles
- One hundred dollars in gold
- Nine packs of chewing gum
- One issue of prophylactics
- Three lipsticks
- Three pair of nylon stockings.

Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

Major Kong (Slim Pickens) in Dr. Strangelove 1964
Message 24 of 29
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Thanks everyone!


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 25 of 29
ocheosa
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card

Congratulations !!!

 

Guessing your appliances have not been delivered yet? While waiting, you should give CS a call and let them know you are also interested in a new fridge but would first like to see if they could bump your limit before taking on the added expense. Shoot for $20k and let them counteroffer if necessary.

 

Stage Whispers: Call !

Hint, you'll get CS Overseas if you call later tonight 8pm ish.

 

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Affinity FCU: Cash Rewards VS, PLOC. AOD FCU VS. BB&T Bright. BBVA: ClearPoints (x2), Rewards VS. Cap One: QS MC, QS Visa, SavorOne, Walmart. Discover it CB. DSNB: Bloomies Amex, Macy's Amex. NFCU: cashRewards VS, Plat MC, Plat Visa, CLOC. SECU MD VS. WF Propel Amex. Misc: Overstock, Target. Ongoing: SP CLI's.
Business: Staples Commercial LOC. (My first bus acct !!)

[3/21] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 6, EX 6, TU 2. AAoA=5y, AoOA=33y9m, AoYA=3m.
TCL=$286K. 2021 GOAL: Garden til 1/2022.
Message 26 of 29
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card


@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations !!!

 

Guessing your appliances have not been delivered yet? While waiting, you should give CS a call and let them know you are also interested in a new fridge but would first like to see if they could bump your limit before taking on the added expense. Shoot for $20k and let them counteroffer if necessary.

 

Stage Whispers: Call !

Hint, you'll get CS Overseas if you call later tonight 8pm ish.

 

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173


I will call them tonight. Thanks for the tip. They said they will deliver it on friday the 13th. I said no bring it on 14th hehe.


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 27 of 29
aptiger
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card


@aptiger wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations !!!

 

Guessing your appliances have not been delivered yet? While waiting, you should give CS a call and let them know you are also interested in a new fridge but would first like to see if they could bump your limit before taking on the added expense. Shoot for $20k and let them counteroffer if necessary.

 

Stage Whispers: Call !

Hint, you'll get CS Overseas if you call later tonight 8pm ish.

 

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173


I will call them tonight. Thanks for the tip. They said they will deliver it on friday the 13th. I said no bring it on 14th hehe.


I went ahead and tried. Thanks for the advice.

 

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 7.43.35 PM.png


Filed chapter 7 in May 2017.

Message 28 of 29
ocheosa
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowe's card


@aptiger wrote:

@aptiger wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

Congratulations !!!

 

Guessing your appliances have not been delivered yet? While waiting, you should give CS a call and let them know you are also interested in a new fridge but would first like to see if they could bump your limit before taking on the added expense. Shoot for $20k and let them counteroffer if necessary.

 

Stage Whispers: Call !

Hint, you'll get CS Overseas if you call later tonight 8pm ish.

 

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173


I will call them tonight. Thanks for the tip. They said they will deliver it on friday the 13th. I said no bring it on 14th hehe.


I went ahead and tried. Thanks for the advice.

 

Screen Shot 2020-03-09 at 7.43.35 PM.png


Congratulations !! Red Alert ! You Killed It !!

 

Yep, that's how it's done! Great job making credit work for you! Enjoy your new appliances !

 

PS: I would have changed the date too! Smiley Very Happy

Affinity FCU: Cash Rewards VS, PLOC. AOD FCU VS. BB&T Bright. BBVA: ClearPoints (x2), Rewards VS. Cap One: QS MC, QS Visa, SavorOne, Walmart. Discover it CB. DSNB: Bloomies Amex, Macy's Amex. NFCU: cashRewards VS, Plat MC, Plat Visa, CLOC. SECU MD VS. WF Propel Amex. Misc: Overstock, Target. Ongoing: SP CLI's.
Business: Staples Commercial LOC. (My first bus acct !!)

[3/21] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 6, EX 6, TU 2. AAoA=5y, AoOA=33y9m, AoYA=3m.
TCL=$286K. 2021 GOAL: Garden til 1/2022.
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.