Traveler101
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for Lowes Card

Congrats!

Message 13 of 19
sarux3
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!  I'd recommend making the call to see about a CLI -- even if you don't expect to use more than the SL you have now, I guarantee you'll be wanting a bit more if you plan on doing any home improvement projects or purchasing new appliances, especially if you are going to carry a balance under a promotional offer.  And even if you're not doing any of that in the near future, your 20% utilization would benefit from getting a sweet Lowes CLI boost.  Call Credit Solutions, ask for $25K, and they'll either grant that or counter with an increase that their system will allow based on your credit profile.

CH7 Filed Dec 31, 2018; DC Apr 9, 2019
FICO 8 at DC (Apr 15, 2019):
FICO 8 current (June 29, 2022):
Total revolving credit limit: $149,150 Utilization: 9% Inquiries:

Who I've burnt: Amex / Discover / Chase / Wells Fargo / CapOne / Barclays / Citi / DSNB / US Bank / NASA FCU / Apple FCU / Synch / Comenity
Who let me back in: CapOne / Citi (Retail) / DSNB / Synchrony / Comenity
Message 14 of 19
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Lowes is always running financing specials.  Its a great card

Congrats

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 19
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@sarux3 wrote:

Congratulations on your approval!  I'd recommend making the call to see about a CLI -- even if you don't expect to use more than the SL you have now, I guarantee you'll be wanting a bit more if you plan on doing any home improvement projects or purchasing new appliances, especially if you are going to carry a balance under a promotional offer.  And even if you're not doing any of that in the near future, your 20% utilization would benefit from getting a sweet Lowes CLI boost.  Call Credit Solutions, ask for $25K, and they'll either grant that or counter with an increase that their system will allow based on your credit profile.

^^^^+10000 

Congratulations !!!! 

Image result for golden buzzer gif

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 16 of 19
pgtackle2003
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for this. I tried to use the online chat feature and they told me they'd have to pull my credit again? Seems odd as this was only 2 days ago. Is there a separate back door number to call?

Message 17 of 19
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@pgtackle2003 wrote:

Thanks for this. I tried to use the online chat feature and they told me they'd have to pull my credit again? Seems odd as this was only 2 days ago. Is there a separate back door number to call?

Credit Solutions 877-379-8173

Call after 8pm ish so you get the overseas group. I've found that the domestic folk are not as generous. Of course, as always, YEMV.

GL !

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 18 of 19
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.