cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for PNC Flex Visa Card - 17.5K CL !

tag
chopperacn
New Contributor

Approved for PNC Flex Visa Card - 17.5K CL !

I bank with them and was there at the branch today morning.

They said, I was pre approved for a credit card , I could not belive it as my scores were not that good enough for them, last time I checked.. 

long story short, they approved me for PNC Flex Visa Card with CL of $17500.

I am assuming they wanted to match my highest CL , which is 17.5K with Citi Cash returns Card.

I have a CC util of 32% overall and just paid off my car loan( Not sure that helped in the decision).

Tu - 662

Eq - 668

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for PNC Flex Visa Card - 17.5K CL !

Congrats

Message 2 of 9
vish1
Valued Contributor

@chopperacn wrote:

They said, I was pre approved for a credit card , I could not belive it as my scores were not that good enough for them, last time I checked.. 

I am assuming they wanted to match my highest CL , which is 17.5K with Citi Cash returns Card.

I have a CC util of 32% overall and just paid off my car loan( Not sure that helped in the decision).

Tu - 662

Eq - 668

Now thats a great CL to start with.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 9
betax
New Contributor

I bank with them also, I applied online for the flex card. It was instantly approved for only 500 though. Its my second prime card next to chase amazon. I did have a National City secured card a year ago. My scores are around 690, they pulled Experian ,also one paid charge off listed on 2  reports,

TU fico 695

EQ fico 750

Experian Fako 694

Message 4 of 9
lovely222
Regular Contributor

I just got sent a pre-approval for this and applied online and they said I would receive everything within 3 weeks. Did you get instant approval? I'm pretty confused about this whole process. 

6/13: FICO TU (Walmart): 750
6/13: FICO EQ (Score Watch): 769
Goal: 780+, 0 Balances, No app'ing! (For real this time!!!)
Message 5 of 9
betax
New Contributor

Yes, it was an instant  online approval. I received the card a little over a week.

Chris

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!  Your post has truly blessed me. I have been trying to figure out what type of loan i wanted to get from PNC. I have been utilizing their virtual wallet feature for about teo years now. I am glad to have learned about the PNC Flex Visa Card! Thank you for sharing I am getting ready to apply right now!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 9
bs6054
Valued Contributor

@chopperacn wrote:

Tu - 662

Eq - 668

Do you have a lot on deposit with them?  That would help too.

Message 8 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.