cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Paypal Credit 11 month post Bankruptcy.

tag
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Paypal Credit 11 month post Bankruptcy.

Congratulations on your Pay pal approval!

Message 11 of 17
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your PayPal approval 👍🏼

Message 12 of 17
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

congrats!!!, i burned sync for 4k in my bk 7 which was in 12/2019, they wont give me a whiff.

just curious, which fico 8 did they pull? ex , eq or tu?

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 13 of 17
NightTrader
Valued Member

@SUPERSQUID 

I used the prequalification link and enter the last four of my social.  At first, it was a soft check until I accepted the offer then it was an instant hard inquiry for Transunion. 

Side note:  I tried to prequalify for Synchrony credit cards with soft checks and was denied for Lowes, Old Navy, and CareCredit (I was testing the water with these) the same week and day I was approved for Pay Pal credit with Synchrony.

My dad was denied for PayPal credit and his fico 8 scores are 660 to 690 also with no bankruptcy and a few late items.  I think the relationship with having PayPal Mastercard Debit, PayPal personal account, PayPal business account, Synchrony Savings account, and activity in my PayPal accounts helped and praying. Smiley Happy 

Message 14 of 17
SUPERSQUID
Valued Contributor

Don't feel bad, i was denied for lowes and home depot even though i paid

off two cc with citi 6k and 8k before filing bk.

@NightTrader wrote:

@SUPERSQUID 

I used the prequalification link and enter the last four of my social.  At first, it was a soft check until I accepted the offer then it was an instant hard inquiry for Transunion. 

Side note:  I tried to prequalify for Synchrony credit cards with soft checks and was denied for Lowes, Old Navy, and CareCredit (I was testing the water with these) the same week and day I was approved for Pay Pal credit with Synchrony.

My dad was denied for PayPal credit and his fico 8 scores are 660 to 690 also with no bankruptcy and a few late items.  I think the relationship with having PayPal Mastercard Debit, PayPal personal account, PayPal business account, Synchrony Savings account, and activity in my PayPal accounts helped and praying. Smiley Happy 

{ BK7 DC 12/2019 } target 1600/ kohls Visa 7000/ discover IT cb 6500 / 2nd discover IT cb 6000/mercury 4100 / firestone 2800 /legacy 3000 /first savings bank cc 3000/ cap1 QS 5000/ cap 1 savor one 3100 /Bread rewards Amex 4k, Penfed PCR signature visa 10k/ penfed gold 7.5k NFCU >signature visa cash rewards 21700/bread cashback amex 8000

>/ nfcu platinum 15k, BABY NEEDS NEW SHOES !!!!!
closed-- reflex, applied bank, first digital, mission lane, ikea, fingerhut, big lots, valero gasoline, ollo, more to come
Rebuilding since September 2020
who i burned - chase, cap 1, TD bank, Sync, were the biggies
Income 40k
Total utilization around 20 pct depending on my current usage/needs
Ficos in the 680 - 690 range, the 9's slightly higher than the 8's
My vantage scores 708 - 711
TCL - about 110k
Retired since 2017
Message 15 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on getting back in the Synch door Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 17
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.