cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Playstation SIGNATURE Visa 2 months after discharge!

tag
matchu
Valued Member

Approved for Playstation SIGNATURE Visa 2 months after discharge!

I am beyond ecstatic. I was discharged in March. On day of discharge I was able to get a QS1 with $2000 credit line. I'ved put about $5000 through each month so far, leaving around $150 to cut with the statements. I knew I couldn't get another Cap One for four more months but then I read that the co-branded cards were different so I decided to app. Approved for a Visa Sig with limit of $7500. I could cry. THANK YOU CAPITAL ONE. I really can't believe they're being so generous with me. 

Ex Fico is 643 

Eq Fico is 664

I don't know Transunion. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Re: Approved for Playstation SIGNATURE Visa 2 months after discharge!

You are correct, the co-branded ones don't count towards the limit. You could apply for a Kohls and get approved also.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got a letter yesterday telling me i was also approved for it with $3000 limit, after some verification questions with a rep.

CapOne has been the only bank to approve me since my BK,  if there was a bank near my house I would do all my banking with them as well but there arent any. They have been crucial in my rebuilding process, even approved me for a $35K car loan at 5%. BTW I also burned them for $1500 in the BK, nobody else would even HP me. Thank you CapOne! 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on Approval and nice SL

Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

That's a huge limit for the PS card, C1 gotta be loving the 5k a month chargesSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!! That's an awesome approval for you

Message 6 of 7
althes
Frequent Contributor

I got approved for 2k on saturday.

TU pull.

Currently 660.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.