Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Saks Fifth Card.

tag
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Approved for Saks Fifth Card.

Was shopping in Saks today and offered to apply to save almost $200 for their presale and so I applied and was approved for $750.SL Lowest Credit SL in my life Smiley Sad , Interestingly enough this card is issued by Cap One. And I applied for Journey Card and was denied.. Also tried reconning my SL and that was a No Go Smiley Sad

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved for Saks Fifth Card.

Stats being Scores/inquires/aaoa please.. Thanks.  Aassume they pulled EQ as well?

Message 2 of 5
jtw34240
Regular Contributor

I just got a card from them less than 10 days ago. The approval was for 1500.00. They pulled equifax and my score was 701. Tried for an increase but no go.
Message 3 of 5
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Stats being Scores/inquires/aaoa please.. Thanks.  Aassume they pulled EQ as well?

Scores are mid 600s up to high 600s, inqs. at least 40 on EX and 80 something on TU and almost 100 on EQ. and AAoA 2.5 year

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 4 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Op, i understand this card explodes so wouldnt worry over the sl.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.