Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Target Red Card

tag
highlow1
Valued Member

Approved for Target Red Card

Hey Everyone,

I applied for a Target Red Card on 04/13 and recieved the 7-10 day response. Today I got a call from their credit department to verify some of my information and I was APPROVED!!! They said I will recieve the card in 7-10 days. BUT they didnt tell me my credit limit...I suppose I shall be surprised? I hope it is a good SL.

Cheers and hope everyone is safe!

Scores as of 02/08/2022

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for Target Red Card

Congratulations on your Target RedCard approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Target RedCard approval!

Message 3 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval! You should be able to call CS and verify your limit.  Either way welcome to the Red Club.

Message 4 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 5 of 22
PutThatMoneyOnTheTable
Established Contributor

congratulations_letter-173559932-5c432fc646e0fb0001eeb190.jpg

Amex BCP $35k
Chase FU $19.6k
BOA Cash Rewards $36k
BJs Perks Plus M/C $22k
Cap1 QS $4,950 (AU)
Best Buy $4k
Wells Fargo Active Cash $11.3
Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval.

Message 7 of 22
highlow1
Valued Member

Thank you everyone! 

@coreyb80 So I just called them again LOL....I am a little embarassed but the SL is $200.00. I guess its better then nothing right? I have come such a long way in the garden, scores were horrible in the low 500's did some cleaning and now I am in the low 600s. I plan to payoff a charged off repo (charged off in 2017 and I voluntarily surrendered the vehicle) and settled for 3k, original balance shy of 15k - and they will report as "settled in full" so hopefully that will boost scores - and allow some CLI's with Target. 

Scores as of 02/08/2022

Message 8 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

@highlow1 wrote:

Thank you everyone! 

@coreyb80 So I just called them again LOL....I am a little embarassed but the SL is $200.00. I guess its better then nothing right? I have come such a long way in the garden, scores were horrible in the low 500's did some cleaning and now I am in the low 600s. I plan to payoff a charged off repo (charged off in 2017 and I voluntarily surrendered the vehicle) and settled for 3k, original balance shy of 15k - and they will report as "settled in full" so hopefully that will boost scores - and allow some CLI's with Target. 

Nothing to be embarassed about at all.  I started with a SL of $300 in October 2018 and I'm currently at $2200 now.  Be good to them and they'll be great to you!!

Message 9 of 22
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.