cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for USAA Limitless Visa Platinum!

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Approved for USAA Limitless Visa Platinum!

Hey everyone I was just approved for USAA Limitless Visa Platinum SL is only 1k but this is my very first unsecured card with USAA ,  I have had thier secured cc one mth shy of a year now ! I'm very happy to say the least , this is an awesome 2.5 cash back on all purchases card. 

To add some data pts , scores all across boards are mid 600s , I'm not sure who they pulled yet as this just happend but  it's either EX or EQ, AAOA is 1.4 years, longest acct being 4plus years old. Only negs left are one late payment 3 years ago. Utilization is about 25 which is higher than normal due to Xmas but I just paid those down but they have not updated yet . I was really just playing around with the app , being that I have had it in my targeted offers since the pilot card came out , it was only avail in a few states in which mine was one of them, but when I went to app for it 2 mths ago it would not let me , said I had reached my max amount of apps , which was weird bc I only had 3 apps with them in 2016 but the last 2 were very close to when I tried . Anyways now I have my foot in the door with another amazing bank I am going to the garden until at least the end of this year . Want to let my accts and inquires age . 

Now I'm hoping for some good news on a CLI request I did this morning with Navy Fed  for my CC . it went to review but I'm trying to stay positive !  Thanks to everyone on this forum you guys are awesome!

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for USAA Limitless Visa Platinum!

Could someone please tell me how to add images from mobile ,if it's a possibility even! Thanks
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

So very happy for you Aduke! Much congrats on the approval! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thank you both !!
Message 5 of 16
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Aduke! You're doing great. Keep up the good work! 

Message 6 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thank you Gmood1Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I truely am SUPER happy for you Aduke!. You deserve it and i hope you get your Navy increase. You have been right there for me in your steadfast support and i thank you profusedly. There will be no limit you cant reach, ENJOYSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 16
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thank you AJC !! I truly appreciate your encouragement and kind words friend!
Message 9 of 16
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Great job my friend!  screamer.gif

I (truly) know exactly how you feel!  Smiley Tongue 

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person, and I'm hoping you get good news from NFCU soon as well.

Again, congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.