CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for a delta sky miles Amex

Congrats on your approval! 🤑

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for a delta sky miles Amex

Got approved for this card about 20 minutes ago myself! Super excited. Congrats!

Message 12 of 15
stickbowbuilder
New Contributor

Amex just got real for me!

I applied (see other post) and was approved for a delta skymiles gold amex, low starting limit of 1000, BUT I'm FINALLY IN!!!! 
I ended up taking them up on getting the card number early etc and just used it, and of course it was approved on the transaction (it still wasn't real to me and expected a decline). 
I had called amex and told them I was fixin to open it up and the rep was gracious, as I was afraid I'd spook amex with not having the card in my hands and using it 6/10ths of its limit. 
The rep said (I'm paraphrasing here) use it, pay the bills on time and amex is a great family to be in. So, it hit me... I FINALLY, after 4 denials over 3 years have a amex!!!! 

im on cloud nine right now! 

April 15 2015 EQ 630.. rebuild credit journey, zero baddies, 13 year credit age, 4 years aa. current scores June 1 - EQ 709, EX 679, TU 754. in the garden til 10/15.. venture card is in my sights!
Message 13 of 15
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Re: Amex just got real for me!

Welcome to AMEX family 😎 AMEX is one of my primary cards and love it!

Message 14 of 15
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Amex just got real for me!

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your AMEX Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.