Approved for a joint account today for 20k with Commerce Bank

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for a joint account today for 20k with Commerce Bank

@Tryon2improve wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

i send all the necesary docs.I dont know what are you talking about.I have the card get use to it

surrrrrreeeee you did!  LMAO!!

I am starting to see a pattern... 1+1=5 CLI

Seriously though, things are getting pretty out of hand.  People come here for solid, reputable advice and information.  When one poster seems to have EVERY exception to EVERY rule it becomes a question of the posters reality. 

I will refrain from posting any comments on the users thread in the future and hope others will join me. 

And wait for it..... Thread is locked ......  PLEASE

EXACTLY!  We come here to share information, good, bad, ugly, but truthful information.  It's a shame that someone needs attention so badly that (f)lies start buzzing around!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 21 of 30
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

i am telling you all the truth.Thats just dont make any sense reacting to my experience this way.

I am offering you proof and thats what you have to say that iam a liar.Thanks for the compliment and please dont read my post if you dont like it

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 22 of 30
LesWH
Established Contributor

@astritaho1979 wrote:

i am telling you all the truth.Thats just dont make any sense reacting to my experience this way.

I am offering you proof and thats what you have to say that iam a liar.Thanks for the compliment and please dont read my post if you dont like it

No, I think as forum members, it's our duty to point out inaccuracies in posts so that unsuspecting readers don't fall for the (f)lies!! bzzzzz.......bzzzzzzz....

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 23 of 30
McArthur
Regular Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@Tryon2improve wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

i send all the necesary docs.I dont know what are you talking about.I have the card get use to it

Seriously though, things are getting pretty out of hand.  People come here for solid, reputable advice and information.  When one poster seems to have EVERY exception to EVERY rule it becomes a question of the posters reality. 

I will refrain from posting any comments on the users thread in the future and hope others will join me. 

EXACTLY!  We come here to share information, good, bad, ugly, but truthful information.  It's a shame that someone needs attention so badly that (f)lies start buzzing around!!

astritaho1979, Lord of The (F)lies? 

That was a good movie!  Smiley Wink

Message 24 of 30
LesWH
Established Contributor

@McArthur wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Tryon2improve wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

ROFL!!!! I spit out my orange juice on that one!!!  LMAO!!!

Message 25 of 30
newportguy
Frequent Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@McArthur wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@Tryon2improve wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@astritaho1979 wrote:

ROFL!!!! I spit out my orange juice on that one!!!  LMAO!!!

O lord >>>>>> Here we go again >>>>>>

Current Score: myFico EQ - 794 ( 11/ 29/2012 ) amexFico EX - 787 (10/15/2012) myFico TU - 780 (11/29/2012) Credit Sesame - 809 (02/04/2013) Goal Score * 800 Club *
****** Garden Club Member -- Last HP Jan 3rd 2013 *******
*** Amex - BCP 10 K * PenFed - CR 5 K * Amex - GDSM 5 K *
Discover - IT 5 K ***** NO MORE APPS FOR ME IN 2013 *****
Message 26 of 30
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

wait for it!

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 27 of 30
shakalaka
Established Contributor

I would say Congrats, but I do not know for what ...Smiley Very Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 28 of 30
astritaho1979
Frequent Contributor

O well i got the 20k wich will show on my report thats should be enough for me to get the rest of the lenders to come in line

For the rest i cant help you if you dont believe in you and dont do anything to get higher in life and not be afraid.

COMMERCE BANK PLATINIUM VISA 20K*PAYPAL MC $9.5K*CITI FORWARD $8.5K*PENFED $6,5K*
*LOWES $6K *CMN BANK $5.2K-*PNC $5K*SCLUB DISC. $5K*
WMART DISC.4K*CMN BANK 3.75K*BANK OF AMERICA $3K* MACYS $2.2K*
JCP $1.8*TARGET $0.7K* UTL1%- AAOA 5.5- TOTAL 12 yrs History/
Transunion 718 Equifax 733- Experian 736
Message 29 of 30
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is indeed locked, go figure.

I am starting to feel like the Queen in the Doctor Who episode where Rose continually attempts to goad her into saying "we are not amused."

        
Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.