Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for new BoA Premium Travel card

Thanks gdale.
Message 51 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! When my cards grow up, they want to be like yours and @K-In-Boston's!

Message 52 of 57
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@cmm89 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:
Big congrats on the approval! BofA loves you!!

Thanks!  Glad to see someone does :-)

Congrats, Irish!

Thanks!  Good luck and I think those investments will deifnitely help in getting approved.  Certainly would be great for you.  Definitely let us know how it turns out.

FYI -- declined after 2 days. Didn't recon (no hard pull). I'm assuming too much exposure right now (plus 20 inquiries per bureau and a load of new accounts). I have the spend to get through on my AmEx PRG ($2K) and HSBC Platinum Rewards ($500, easy) anyhow. I always PIF, probably will have that done in a month. I will try again in December.

Also, FYI -- I also have one BAD, BAD BADDIE. Four 180-days late on my student loans from 2015; eventually defaulted with GreatLakes and rehabilitated, now with FedLoans, paying as agreed since March after 9-month "rehab" (doesn't report Smiley Sad ). Sent/faxed Goodwill letters today explaining my situation in college. Both of my parents passed away in the same year (I was 22) and I didn't care about finances. I was very apologetic. Hopefully that'll work. If not, I'll keep sending them every month until it does or until it falls off my report, haha.  

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 53 of 57
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Smiley WinkCongrats on an Excellent Travel Card!! Love BoaHeart

Message 54 of 57
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Just wonder what the success rate on this card applications.

Message 55 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BronzeTrader wrote:

From reading other sites, looks like a lot of people were denied.

Message 56 of 57
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

From reading other sites, looks like a lot of people were denied.

I think the application should favor the existing Premium Reward customers.  We are those.  Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.