Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for the Delta Gold Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for the Delta Gold Card

I'm so happy, I only had a 5 month old unsecured capital one platinum card with a $500 limit and I'm an authorized user on another card with a credit score of 690 and 16 months of credit history. I recently got denied for the Discover It card and a Capital One QuicksilverOne after getting pre approvals for both of them. I received an exclusive offer from Amex of 50,000 points after spending $1,000 in the first three months, so I decided to apply and I was instantly approved for $1,000 CL. 

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for the Delta Gold Card

Congrats!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

NICE! Now on to building you some good history of your own. AMEX seems like theyll grow nicely. Enjoy your successSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! This card is super popular here!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.