Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for the USAA Limitless Cash Back Rewards Visa Signature

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

Re: Approved for the USAA Limitless Cash Back Rewards Visa Signature

@Aduke1122 wrote:
What does it matter? Lots of ppl just read and never post , most dont even make accounts unless they need to ask a question or advice..what are you suggesting ?

I'm not suggesting anything other than it's bizarre and interesting. If you don't find it to be that's fine. A decade is a long time to create something never use it, remember that it even exists, let alone the username/password and actually post for the first time 10 years later. It was a post made with humor. I suppose that's hard to decipher sometimes online. 

You seem a little excited over there, fella. Are you alright?

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 11 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Lol I can see what you mean , I didn't mean to come off as rude , I was truly asking if you meant something by it , like maybe fake acct or troll . Not a fella lol
Message 12 of 17
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

@Aduke1122 wrote:
Lol I can see what you mean , I didn't mean to come off as rude , I was truly asking if you meant something by it , like maybe fake acct or troll . Not a fella lol

Oops, sorry. Madame lol. No worries!

Message 13 of 17
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

My kids have said I am being snappy today sorry if I came off that way 😊
Message 14 of 17
TYBOL_02

Well, to be honest, I've been active on this message board for a long time but I just never posted anything.  I read and took into practice some of the advice some members suggested and over time, saw the fruits of that labor.  Ten years huh? I never realized it's been that long.  I guess being in the military most of your adult life tends to numb your senses on time.

FICO 8: TU-830 EX-805 EQ-820 Total CL - 150,000+ Util - 4% Goal: 830 across all 3 in 2017
Message 15 of 17
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

@TYBOL_02 wrote:

Well, to be honest, I've been active on this message board for a long time but I just never posted anything.  I read and took into practice some of the advice some members suggested and over time, saw the fruits of that labor.  Ten years huh? I never realized it's been that long.  I guess being in the military most of your adult life tends to numb your senses on time.

Glad we got a second post out of ya! I think it's awesome that you're here since what I assume to be the beginning of the forum. If I go to the last or first, depending on how you look at it, page of posts they start in 2007. I was looking at some today and it's weird reading the posts knowing what's about to occur within a year's time from then. You seem like many military guys I know. Seen but not heard. Quiet people who just do what needs to be done and don't complain much. How I'd like my girlfriend (I'm kidding-kind of).

Message 16 of 17
TYBOL_02

That's a good one Smiley Happy but in all seriousness, I've learned allot on this forum throughout the years off and on.  Read some really good stories about challenges and milestones different member overcame while giving others hope that their situation wasn't too insurmountable and there was light beyond the tunnel.

FICO 8: TU-830 EX-805 EQ-820 Total CL - 150,000+ Util - 4% Goal: 830 across all 3 in 2017
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.