cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April: Approved for a Capital One Platinum MC, August: Product changed to Quicksilver MC+inc$

tag
DCreationrebel
New Contributor

April: Approved for a Capital One Platinum MC, August: Product changed to Quicksilver MC+inc$

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: April: Approved for a Capital One Platinum MC, August: Product changed to Quicksilver MC+inc$$$

You are certainly climbing the Capital One credit card ladder! Smiley Wink

Aiming for the Venture? Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
DCreationrebel
New Contributor

Re: April: Approved for a Capital One Platinum MC, August: Product changed to Quicksilver MC+inc$$$

Thank you much,
2015: Wells Fargo Secured Visa&Usbank secured, both graduated to unsecured Platinum Visas 17 months Wells&11 months Usbank. $3,000 for both
2018: Capital One Platinum, PC to Quicksilver
My favorite: usbank approved me in June for another card the usbank cash plus visa signature $5,000

Capital one just approved me for a Venture one $5,000 on Friday. They truly give you a chance I last had capital one in 2006
Message 3 of 12
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the progress and the card!

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 12
DCreationrebel
New Contributor

Thank you all very much, Joining my FICO truly gave me that extra edge on when to apply and research
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: April: Approved for a Capital One Platinum MC, August: Product changed to Quicksilver MC+inc$

Congrats !!!

Message 7 of 12
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

Re: April: Approved for a Capital One Platinum MC, August: Product changed to Quicksilver MC+inc$

Cap One can be very generous and forgiving especially to those who are loyal to them.

Congrats!

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 8 of 12
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

This is fantastic!  Congratulations!

April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 9 of 12
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Your on your way now!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.