Did you mean: 

April Fool's App Spree - Approved x4 - NFCU, US Bank, Chase, Barclay

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: April Fool's App Spree - Approved x3 - NFCU, US Bank, Chase

Congrats SE.

Nicely done

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: April Fool's App Spree - Approved x3 - NFCU, US Bank, Chase

Once again I'm late to the party (we can say 'fashionably late', right?  LOL) but congrats nonetheless!  screamer.gif

Those are some strong approvals all-the-way-around...  you're obviously doing something right!  Smiley Wink

And that instant-approval from U.S. Bank is the unicorn so many hope to see with their own apps!  Smiley Very Happy

johnstewart.gif

Message 12 of 15
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Re: April Fool's App Spree - Approved x4 - NFCU, US Bank, Chase, Barclay

Congrats on your multiple approvals, SunriseEarth.  That's a pretty impressive SL for your Uber Visa, considering that you already have 2 $14K cards with Barclays.  What type of frustration have you been having with your Marvel Mastercard, if you don't mind me asking?

Message 13 of 15
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

Congrats on your multiple approvals, SunriseEarth.  That's a pretty impressive SL for your Uber Visa, considering that you already have 2 $14K cards with Barclays.  What type of frustration have you been having with your Marvel Mastercard, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks.   Barclay is notoriously picky about having multiple cards.   I may eventually consolidate one or both of my other cards into the Uber Card.

As for Marvel, I had a $150 for $5K spend offer for September through December.   They haven't issued my credit yet, despite multiple contacts with them.   I have opened an CFPB complaint against them for not resolving it.  

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 14 of 15
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Man-Of-Steel wrote:

Thanks.   Barclay is notoriously picky about having multiple cards.   I may eventually consolidate one or both of my other cards into the Uber Card.

As for Marvel, I had a $150 for $5K spend offer for September through December.   They haven't issued my credit yet, despite multiple contacts with them.   I have opened an CFPB complaint against them for not resolving it.  

Ah, I can see why you are frustrated with them.  I would be too.  Good luck with getting the credit you're owed.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.