Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As IF $47k wasn't enough lol...Venture CLI! 💳

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

As IF $47k wasn't enough lol...Venture CLI! 💳

Ok.... Some of you are wondering I'm sure how I got my limit in the first place to $47k.  Well, it's called account combination, and I did it a year ago in early November 💳💳💳💳💳.  I got this Venture card though 3/21/15. For giggles, I sometimes try the luv button, and always denied due to CL sufficient or whatever the computer spits out at that time. 

Decided to try today for heck of it, and to my complete shock I got one! 😳😳Lmao!! I run $1700-$2100 a month through the card with lots of swipes, PIF after statement cuts, and it's my main card. Of course I accepted it, lol!  🎉🎉 My reports are also on ice 😉

So close, but yet so far away from that $50k!! 😀

image.jpg

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: As IF $47k wasn't enough lol...Venture CLI! 💳

Wow Pizza! You buying the next round for the garden lol! Smiley Wink. Just having a card thst show 48,000 cl is gotta be amazing. Though not 50 k, at least 48 sounds better than 47 Smiley Happycongrats Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 32
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats!! I was wondering if we still got CLI's on cards this high with Capital one. Lol
You've proved they do. I'll try them in a couple of months, mine is currently $49,500.
Message 3 of 32
padme
Established Contributor

Congrats pizza! Guess im.maxed out at 48.5 also. Maybe. Still trying to use up all these miles I got
Message 4 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Amazing.. Grats pizza

Message 5 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow Gmood1 and Padme, oh so close and yet so faw away lol!Smiley Wink. That 500 would drive me nuts. THAT would be mission, should i choose to accept it, to find away to get that magical cli to hit the big 50. Your about to drop the mic ,only in this case still wired hahaSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm so jealous of your CL!! Way to go!

Message 7 of 32
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Wow! With that CL you qualify as credit royalty, right up there with Finstar, congrats!

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 8 of 32
tussking
Established Contributor

Pizza thats simply awesome ! What kind of income do you have (put in the income section) ?

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 9 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Pizza 🍕 🎉🎉🍾

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.