Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As promised, complete list of month-long App-Spree results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: As promised, complete list of month-long App-Spree results

Joe is exactly right, I was having a little too much fun since it's a lot to say Smiley Very Happy

The Epic Spree of DACPUNA!

There and Back Again, A Tale of DACPUNA by LOTR

I could keep going, but the point is, you've done splendidly, LOTR! Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Joe is exactly right, I was having a little too much fun since it's a lot to say Smiley Very Happy

The Epic Spree of DACPUNA!

There and Back Again, A Tale of DACPUNA by LOTR

I could keep going, but the point is, you've done splendidly, LOTR! Smiley Wink

LOL!  I love it! Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love it too! I'm getting old because I initially scrolled back up to see if it was some sort of pacsun card with a funny name 😂 Good catch AJC! 

Congrats LOTR! 

Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, LOTR! Those are some quality cards and quality SLs! Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations LOTR. Great cards and CL! You make me sigh with envy!Smiley Wink Also, thanks for sharing such detailed information. It's a great help. 

Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73 wrote:

I love it too! I'm getting old because I initially scrolled back up to see if it was some sort of pacsun card with a funny name 😂 Good catch AJC! 

Congrats LOTR! 

LOL!  I did a search for it..then shook my head at myself.  I guess I'm no longer quick on the draw. Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations, LOTR! Those are some quality cards and quality SLs! Smiley Happy

Thank you, Bella007! I hope to get Costco/Citi Anywhere Visa CLI somewhere in the future.

Message 17 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations LOTR. Great cards and CL! You make me sigh with envy!Smiley Wink Also, thanks for sharing such detailed information. It's a great help. 

Thank you, ItsPossible!

Your user name always remind me to stay positive when things are not looking so good.  Smiley Happy Hey, I just went in the garden.  Now I can join all the wonderful folks there as we watch our scores grow steady-eddy upwards. Smiley Wink

Btw, cool trick with the "scroll over your cards" thingy. Care to share the code for it?  Me-likey likey very much. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a newbie so bear with me. You literally applied for all of those cards at the same time and those were the results? Holy. Moly. Makes me want to apply for multiple cards all at one time in February when my scores should all be up in to the 700s.

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm a newbie so bear with me. You literally applied for all of those cards at the same time and those were the results? Holy. Moly. Makes me want to apply for multiple cards all at one time in February when my scores should all be up in to the 700s.

He/She did awesome with their app spree! Still so jealous!

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.