Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ascend FCU Visa Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ascend FCU Visa Approved

SL 5K,  APR 9.9% .   How do you like me now?  190+ inquiries.  Now take that to the bank.  

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ascend FCU Visa Approved

@Anonymouswrote:

SL 5K,  APR 9.9% .   How do you like me now?  190+ inquiries.  Now take that to the bank.  

As usual a very big CONGRATULATIONS!

190 inquiries. No doubt, proof that inquries are definitely overrated.

Message 2 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donny,

Thx man.  No doubt, Inquiries mean jack. All depends on the lender and the explanation given for them. lol . 

Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

What inquiries? Congrats man.
Message 4 of 32
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats Scott! You've most definitely proved INQs aren't what the general public makes of them.
Have you surpassed Woodyman or Pizza yet in INQs?😂
I thought they both held that title.😉
Message 5 of 32
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Wow. Nice card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 6 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Interesting.. Nice rate and decent limit.. They are based out of where I live.  One day I might have to look into them although one time I was looking at their offerings and their CC application was a bit confusing on their website and appeared easier to just head into a branch although this is probably the case with most CU's websites though.

I assume they pulled EQ like most other CU's?

Message 7 of 32
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Missed ya here recently Scott. Now we know where you were lol. Congrats buddy. Only 10 more to goSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 32
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Interesting.. Nice rate and decent limit.. They are based out of where I live.  One day I might have to look into them although one time I was looking at their offerings and their CC application was a bit confusing on their website and appeared easier to just head into a branch although this is probably the case with most CU's websites though.

Are you referring to Nashville's version of the Hollywood hills? 😂

I saw your mansion being constructed from I65.😎

Let me know if you need a groundskeeper/ chauffeur.😀

I need to get Scott to app for me, he's got a golden luv button finger! lol

Message 9 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Gmood1wrote:

@CreditCuriositywrote:

Are you referring to Nashville's version of the Hollywood hills? 😂

I saw your mansion being constructed from I65.😎

Let me know if you need a groundskeeper/ chauffeur.😀

I need to get Scott to app for me, he's got a golden luv button finger! lol

We actually have an Ascend Amphitheater downtown well sponsored by you know who lol that alot of decent outside concerts play at and can hear the music from my current place where I live by sitting out on the pool deck overlooking downtown and the theatre.  Although will sooner than later not be anywhere near it when the house is built.

Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.