Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashley Furniture Homestore approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ashley Furniture Homestore approval

I neglected to post last week when I got the approval.  Instant approval for Ashley Furniture Homestore.  I wanted a furniture store card and they offer 24 months 0% interest on purchases over $2k or 12 months for purchases under $2k.  Original approval was 4k, called CS immediately after and they were only able to get me up to $4800.

Side note:  I went furniture shopping yesterday at Ashley.  They were having an incredible sale!  I got about $5k worth of furniture for $2k.  Im super stoked!!!  24 months to pay it at around 85$/month.  Cant beat it!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ashley Furniture Homestore approval

@Anonymous wrote:

I neglected to post last week when I got the approval.  Instant approval for Ashley Furniture Homestore.  I wanted a furniture store card and they offer 24 months 0% interest on purchases over $2k or 12 months for purchases under $2k.  Original approval was 4k, called CS immediately after and they were only able to get me up to $4800.

Side note:  I went furniture shopping yesterday at Ashley.  They were having an incredible sale!  I got about $5k worth of furniture for $2k.  Im super stoked!!!  24 months to pay it at around 85$/month.  Cant beat it!!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS!!! We just took advantage of the same sale. My fiancee was in heaven! 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS!!! We just took advantage of the same sale. My fiancee was in heaven! 

I was too!!  I'm never lucky enough to hit those sales while they're happening. I went for a couch. Ended up with a couch, loveseat, coffee table and 2 end tables, dining room table and 4 chairs, a huge dresser w/ mirror for my bedroom and a curio cabinet. I can't wait till its delivered. 2-3 weeks. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations texasmommy! $4800 goes a long way with Ashley!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Texasmommy.  Ashley has nice stuff.  Didn't know that La-Z-boy does Synchrony financial also until I was looking for a chair and a half Saturday.  Needless to say I didn't bother to apply cause I know my EX score isn't high enough.  Paid for it with my BCP since I have zero financing for another 6 months.  24 months zero financing is sweet.  Enjoy your new furniture. 

Message 6 of 7
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.