Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ashley Furniture Surprise

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ashley Furniture Surprise

My latest win is the Ashley Furniture Store card - we closed on Friday Aug. 12th on our new home and I really wanted to furnish our home as I had promised my future bride we would handle it. We applied jointly to Ashley Furniture and were pleasantly surprised. We guesstimated we needed between $5000 - $6000 to furnish what we did not have as we moved from a condo. No kitchen set and no room for a formal bedroom set. We were approved for $7500.00 and were surprised by Synchrony - we had anticipated less and thought we may have to put money down. Just in time for the labor day sale, we received quite a few promo items, a premium rate for 5 years and free delivery. He also threw in pillows and some other items my future wife beat him up over. Overall good haul and worth the wait gardening! 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Ashley Furniture Surprise

congrats on getting the card and a limit you can work with!

Message 2 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on a nice limit! Rest comfortablySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you...Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats
Message 5 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

I's this a revolving card or just special financing option? Congrats to you and your wife to be!
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told its a revolving card and the physical card is in the mail - not just a house acct or special financing. Which is nice because we can pay down this set and in the future if we need other items we can shop at any Ashley Home store. 

Message 7 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice that's awesome to know as we will be buying our new home hopefully within the next year and will definitely be needing some new things that are not able to fit in this small apartment we have been stuck in.
Message 8 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My latest win is the Ashley Furniture Store card - we closed on Friday Aug. 12th on our new home and I really wanted to furnish our home as I had promised my future bride we would handle it. We applied jointly to Ashley Furniture and were pleasantly surprised. We guesstimated we needed between $5000 - $6000 to furnish what we did not have as we moved from a condo. No kitchen set and no room for a formal bedroom set. We were approved for $7500.00 and were surprised by Synchrony - we had anticipated less and thought we may have to put money down. Just in time for the labor day sale, we received quite a few promo items, a premium rate for 5 years and free delivery. He also threw in pillows and some other items my future wife beat him up over. Overall good haul and worth the wait gardening! 

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.