cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask and you will be given ! (BofA CLI)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Ask and you will be given ! (BofA CLI)

Congrats!
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Thanks KSmiley Happy good options to think about. Was thinking about same.Disco, not sure on 0% period may call to inquire about since i gotta ask them something about my address anyway. I know my first year ends in October. Roll of dice for sure but it would be interesting to see how asking a csr about credit limit increase ss opposed to just hitting the button. I ll update if i decide to do anythingSmiley Happy

Based on conversations I've had with multiple credit analysts, it's best to wait 6 months between CLIs with BoA for best results. Like with every thing credit, ymmv.

Message 22 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks AnusaraSmiley Happy. I really should try a little constaint lol. 3 more months wont hurt me as itll actually make my August/ September more fun with Navy, Amex and Disco up for possible sp cliSmiley Happy. Hopefully by then ill have more paid down and could well be in 40% range. Im gonna have to run back over to the garden to make sure the bed ties are sufficientSmiley Wink
Message 23 of 26
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

My card was just opened about a month ago and I already have a Credit Line Increase button... is that a good thing? I am Plat Honors w/ ML. It's my daily driver and I love the card. Do they only put the option up when you have a good chance at getting it? 

Curiosity may kill the cat--- I should be gardening!

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats thats a good CLI!

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 6.11.47 PM.png

YEP, same here much love from BOA!!!!  Started a few years ago with a secured 99/500 card and now its the biggest limit card I have.  Gotten steady CLI every 6 months and pretty substantial ones too.  I should of asked for more hahaha

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.