Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aspiration Zero - Approved, Not Instant, 40k at 11.65%

tag
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Re: Aspiration Zero - Approved, Not Instant, 40k at 11.65%

Yea...we sound like twins! LOL.  I am eyeing one more card...the X1 to see what they offer.  I will probably do a purge in a few months on a couple cards since I got this new one and hopefully a decent X1 card.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 21 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Spotsy wrote:

Yea...we sound like twins! LOL.  I am eyeing one more card...the X1 to see what they offer.  I will probably do a purge in a few months on a couple cards since I got this new one and hopefully a decent X1 card.

I do not know what the X1 is, but I really need to stop. This is a hobby and it got out of control with 77 cards. Plus 27 or so debit cards. I use them all for a day after the statements close then they go back into the portfolio. I use steno books to track everything, its a big job.

Since this is a hobby I only paid one annual fee for the Barclays Luxury Card. All my other cards do not have an AF. This Aspiration card hit me for a $60 AF which I was not aware of but promptly paid it. I am usually very careful to avid cards with an AF but this one got by me and as I said before I do not even remember applying for it. I guess since time went by and I never heard right away I just forgot I applied LOL

thanks

Mark

Message 22 of 23
RootDet
Established Contributor

congrats, i hope unlike sofi, they have a process to do cli

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.