Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Athleta Visa Card Approved!

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Athleta Visa Card Approved!

I applied for this about 7-8 days ago and got an instant thank you for applying, you will hear from us message. No pull done from Synch. bank till just now. Logged into my gapcards page and saw the Athleta Visa approval! Small limit but could just be a temp. line or just a quick call to CS once I get the card. 

4534534.jpg

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Re: Athleta Visa Card Approved!

Congrats!!  Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 2 of 18
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 18
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Cool! Didn't even know they offered a visa. Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

i didnt know either until Pizza told me about it. 

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approval ddemari. Can you use this card at Gap and BR and Old Navy too?

Message 7 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice, congrats on the approval ddemari. Can you use this card at Gap and BR and Old Navy too?

Thanks Mia, yes it works like the other Gap Brands cards. Of course its one of those cards that you dont need if you have say a gap, banana or Old Navy card but.. but I wanted them all lol. 

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddemari wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks Mia, yes it works like the other Gap Brands cards. Of course its one of those cards that you dont need if you have say a gap, banana or Old Navy card but.. but I wanted them all lol. 

LOL. I see you have the collection now.  I have Old Navy at 10K . I only use Old Navy card to buy kids clothes Smiley Wink I know that I can use the ON card at all these stores too.

Message 9 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

hahaha, i totally do have the entire series now. All the cards earn 5 points at gap brands for each 1 spent and then 1 point everywhere else visa excepted. the points do add up fast! I use the Banana Republic Visa card the most, I cant wait for gap brands to release the promos on the visa cards where you get like 5 points for every 1 outside of their stores. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.