Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August $700 CLI from Discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

August $700 CLI from Discover

Logged into Discover to make a payment and decided to hit the CLI button again for this month and got offered $300 (did not accept). Called the analysts line and was offered the max of $700. Which is fine. Hopefully, I get another chance for a CLI next month to bring it up to 9K. Really grateful that Discover has treated me well. A slow yet steady climb indeedWoohoo!Woohoo!

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
tbque
Valued Contributor

Re: August $700 CLI from Discover

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 2 of 13
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your CLI Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 13
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Discover CLI!

|  
Message 4 of 13
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Disco Fever!Disco Fever!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! Ugh that last 300 could have took it up to my goal limit for 2019 for this card. Lol! Hopefully the well hasn't dried up for this year.

Message 6 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice ClarkSmiley Happy should have asked for a DDD and if they said no , tell them ok ok, you win, ill take a thousand thenSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Very nice ClarkSmiley Happy should have asked for a DDD and if they said no , tell them ok ok, you win, ill take a thousand thenSmiley Wink

Thanks AJC, I actually bargained Smiley Happy . Initially he said that he could bump it up to 8.3K and I said, is there anyway you can up it to at least 8.5K? And analyst goes, actually I can up it to 8.7K. He said that was the max amount his system has allowed him to approve at this time. So I took it. Should have asked for the full 9K and waited for what they were going to say. 

Message 8 of 13
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on your $700 CLI

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would be so kind as to share this number ?? Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.